Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Liebster Award

Okay, so funny situation: I hadnt checked my blog in AGES. Partly because i was avoiding it, and partly because... well... yeah i was avoiding it. (Will explain in next posts soon). So, my good friend Erin whom i met at camp last year nominated me for this thing called a Liebster Award which is basically a cool things for bloggers to nominate other bloggers and you ask really cool questions and stuff.

SO.

Your supposed to post like 11 facts about yourself that no one knows. This is funny because im an open book 90% of the time, so if you know some of these things about me thats cool! It means that i trust you :)

Here we go:
1. I always double tie my shoes. Im clumsy, so Im not about that "fall over my own feet" life.
2. I'm obsessed with Greys Anatomy. I could talk about that show alllll dayyy looooong.
3. I have known my best friend Amanda for like... 13 years. Practically our hole lives.
4. I have always wanted to start my own YouTube channel.
5. Everyone loves the volume of my hair, but its one of the things that I just really dont like about myself. Thats why i get relaxers. Well that and it just keeps it looking nice i think.
6. If i could, I would spend a day with Steve Jobs. Such an incredible man. I cried when he died, and i dont cry at many things.
7. Tinker Bell will forever be my favorite Disney "princess". Hands down.
8. My poor IPhone 4 is slowley dying :(
9. I want to write a book someday.
10. Learning a musical instrument is something that has to be done before 2015.
11. My favorite time of day is when the sun is setting and it makes everything really chill and pretty.

Okay, so Erin asked me questions so I'm going to answer them.

If this blog post seems formal to you, trust me, it does to me too. But anyway this is fun :)

 1. If you could dye your hair any color without feeling regret, what would you color it?
 I would probably have to say... hmm... maybe a lighter brown? My hair is already dark and ive done the hole "be rebellious and bleach and dye it pink" thing and it kinda backfired, so i would just have to say whatever my home girl Michelle who takes care of my mane would think looks best. She knows my hair better than i do. 
       2. What book would you suggest for anyone to read?
Im a sucker for a classic, so anything by Laura Ingles Wilder if they havnt already read her yet. But currently im OBSESSING over Paper Towns by John Green and anything by Karen Kingsburry. 
       3. What is the last thing that made you cry (happy or sad)?
Probably watching high school students worship their heart out at Sr. High Camp. Brought back alot of memories for me of how much God had changed my life at camp. Truly inspiring watching other students chase after God and give him their all. 
       4. If you had to travel to the place you dread the most, where would that be?
Deffinatly 100% would be London, England. I literally dream of sitting at a really cool cafe, drinking coffee, and writing my book. And hey, if i meet One Direction that would be a plus too ;)
       5. If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you taste like?
Probably a mix between brownie and caramel. YUM. 
       6. Who is your spirit animal?
I say this all the time, but by far my spirit animal is.... a platypus. They are such cool animals. And i think im a good person. Just put a fedora on me and I'm Perry the Platypus. 
       7. What is your favorite song to listen to currently?
Currently im loving anything by my ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, Sam Smith, and of course Ed Sheeran
       8. If you could trade places with someone for one day, who would it be?(Bonus: Why?)
I would probably trade places with anyone who works for 5sos (5 seconds of summer for you newcomers lol). I just love that band so much, and to spend a day with them would just be AMAZING. 
       9. What is the best day (in your opinion)?
The best day would probably be that one day in fall when everything is perfect and your with your friends and you have a blast doing whatever your doing and life kinda just stops and you just LIVE. 
       10. What is your favorite day of the year?
My favorite day of the year is my birthday! It reminds me that hey, i made it one year, and its worth it to keep going. I know, cheesy, but its the truth. Plus, when do you get hugs, genuine hugs, from people who love you and appreciate your birth?! And the gifts arnt half bad either ;)
       11. If any mythical creature (or place) could be real, what would you want it to be?
HOGWARTS HOGWARTS HOGWARTS. AND EVERY CREATURE IN HARRY POTTER. EVERY SINGLE ONE. 

Well that was fun! Thanks alot to Erin for nominating me! Love you girl! :) 

1 comment:

  1. GAH I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED 5SOS!!!!!!!!!!!! They are my favorite as well :) I'm so happy right now and I probably look like a crazy person because I can't stop smiling!! Thanks for answering my questions and I loved your answers. Also, I think that you would have an AMAZING YouTube channel.

    ReplyDelete